The Autumn Tag

 I saw this tag on Adalia's Closet and decided to answer it myself because, why not? After all it's not like I have a bunch of homework waiting to be done... Oh wait maybe I do. Anyway...here it goes!

1. Favorite thing about it?
Definitely the temperatures. I live in the desert to it's usually REALLY hot, but once autumn kicks in the temperatures drop a bit. On that same note, it also allows me to layer a bit more, wear scarves and nice sweaters. 

2. Favorite drink?
Hot chocolate, definitely. 

3. Favorite scent/candle?
I am probably one of the only people in the world who hate fall/spicy/holiday scents. I stick to fresh and floral scents.

4. Best lipstick?
Lipstick isn't really my thing but I really like the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet and the Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush. 

5. Go-to moisturizer?

Last year I used the Neutrogena Oil-Free moisture for combination skin during the day and for my nighttime moisturizer I used Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. However, this year I will be using the L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector day/night cream, which I've never tried before.

6. Go-to colors for the eyes?
I like golds and deeper neutrals. My favorites are probably Urban Decay's Half Baked, Smog and Hustle. I also have a L'Oreal HiP duo in "Saucy" and I always use it during these months.

7. Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
Muse, Fall Out Boy, The Script, Imagine Dragons and whatever's popular on the radio

8. Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)? 
Simple top, a cute pleather jacket, dark skinny jean and combat boots. If I feel like it needs some spice, I'll throw a fun scarf.

9. Autumn treat?
I'll definitely be buying a new fall handbag. I want a large satchel in a tan or caramel color. I'm probably not going to splurge, but it is on my wishlist.

10. Favorite place to be?
I mean this isn't really special to autumn. I just like being at home :)



I'm tagging anyone who hasn't done this and wants to do it! This was fun to answer (:

Gabriela xx

2 comments:

  1. I really love this tag! Fall scents are either really nice or really gross to me, it depends on the brand and day really. I am odd that way too.

    ReplyDelete