September Favorites ♡


Follow my blog with Bloglovin



September is almost over (which is crazy!) so I decided to share my first ever favorites! 
♡ MAKEUP

Urban Decay's Naked palette: this stuff is just amazing for every season and every occasion. I wear this every single day to uni. My go-to colors this month were Sidecar, Buck and Hustle.
Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow (in Canyon Classics): What I've been loving this quad for is to fill in my eyebrows. My eyebrows are dark brown (bordering on black) so that bottom gray shade is the PERFECT shade for me to fill in my eyebrows. I just avoid the inner part of my eyebrows to get the most natural look.
Real Techniques brushes: These are super soft and high quality. Slowly purchasing the complete line...
Wet n Wild coloricon blush (in Mellow Wine): I own all four of these blushes, but Mellow Wine has always been my favorite. Really pigmented and not too shimmery.
Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer (in Rich Bronze): Perfect for contouring. I take a small stipple brush and apply it under my cheekbones and around my temples... It's easy to go overboard with this so a little goes a long way with this if you want a seamless/natural look.
FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 (in Rosé): I love this for uni! A very light wash of color that enhances your look. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing a full face of makeup or just  some mascara, this is a must for me!
Maybelline Lasting Drama by Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner (in Blackest Black): This lasts ALL day, it's really creamy and easy to apply. Screw felt tip eye liners. This is the way to go. 
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation (in Golden Tan): New favorite foundation. It is so long lasting and perfect for oily skin. 
♡ SKINCARE

Clarisonic Mia 2 with Acne Brush Head: This was definitely an investment, but it was worth it. I used the sensitive brush for a couple of months before switching to the acne one and I find that it is softer and my skin likes it a lot more.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: This stuff is so cheap yet AMAZING! Feels really nice on my skin, but you can definitely feel the scrubbing. Since I got this, I've been getting a lot less breakouts. (It's oil-free, 2% salicylic acid and 100% natural exfoliants)
Proactiv Solution Refining Mask: This has been my go-to mask this month. Whenever I feel like my skin is acting up I just feel like it needs a deep pore cleansing, I use this. This came as a sample with my first (and only) Proactiv kit and now it's almost gone :( I would definitely repurchase it if I find a good deal.
up & up Maximum Strength Acne Medication (store brand for the Clean & Clear Pesa-Gel 10): I have tried SO many spot treatments and I've finally found one that works. A must-have!
L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution: I showed this in my haul and since then, I've been using this every single day. Love this stuff! There might be an upcoming review soon :)

♡ HAIR & BODY

Caress Sheer Twilight Body Wash: This stuff smells like a dream. Every time I use this I just feel so luxurious and the smell is so delicate. I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased this.
L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm: This deep conditioner is SO good and inexpensive. It seriously brought back to life my hair. Pick it up if you have a change; you won't regret it!
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse: this is the one product I can't live without. Like, holy grail status! My hair is just not the same if I don't use this. I stopped using it during the summer because I had another mousse laying around and as soon as I went back to this one I noticed a HUGE difference.


♡ RANDOM

Fiber One Protein Bars (in Caramel Nut): I've been obsessed with these. When I don't have time to eat full on meal or I'm on the go, I grab one of these. I also like to use them as a snack in between meals. They taste so good! And these actually have a great amount of fiber (5g), unlike most protein bars.
My iPhone 5: Yes, I know the new one just came out but I got my first iPhone on August and I've been loving it this month. It feels good to have a new phone you love...
Gratitude journal: This is the most random favorite ever, but I've been really enjoying using my gratitude journal more. I just take 5 minutes at the end of each day to write 3 things I am grateful for. It can be something good that happened that day or just small things like having enough food. Especially when having bad days, forcing yourself to think about the good things makes you feel instantly better.

----------------

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed my (long) list of favorites. Be sure to follow this blog to read all the upcoming reviews I have planned.
Question of the day: What was your favorite product of the month?

Gabriela xx

4 comments:

  1. This is very nice! I especially love the idea of a gratitude journal! it is important to know what you're grateful for :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment! The Rose version is so much better then the original! Great post!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the St Ives blemish figthing scrub, it's a staple in my beauty regime

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard quite alot about the l'oreal paris skin perfection and there's been so many good reviews i think i might just put in my facial beauty list too! love all the pictures and great choice with naked urban decay palette! xx

    http://bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete