Collective Haul: Makeup, Skincare and More!

So I've been a bit naughty these past couple of weeks and this happened.... During multiple trips to CVS, Target, Walgreens, eBay.com and JustFab.com I have been getting some stuff I wanted to try and I hope you enjoy me showing it to you.

Starting on the left, I picked up some up & up Exfoliating Cotton Rounds because everyone and their mother on YouTube has been mentioning these and saying that once they tried them, they never went back to normal cotton rounds. I tried them today for the first time and I they feel really good on the skin and definitely help me take off my make up faster. I also picked up an e.l.f. Studio Small Angled Brush, a Conair Volume & Styling comb*, Conair bunmaker, and a Maybelline Eye Studio eye liner in Blackest Black.

I found some really awesome deals on the Revlon Lip Butters at Target. They are usually around the $7 price tag but I was able to get a pack of two Lip Butters for $6.28. I picked up two of those, one in Creme Burlee and the other one in Berry Smoothie. These are super wearable colors perfect for every day. In addition, I got three of the Wet n Wild megalast nail polishes at CVS and they were only $1, which is half of what they usually go for! I picked up the shades (in order): Through the Grapevine, Tropicalia and Undercover.

Now, one of the things I was most excited to try were these Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains. They claim to do everything I want in a lip product and I was not disappointed. I'm definitely going to pick some more shades as soon as I can! Another thing I can't wait to try and review for all of you are these L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum and day/night cream. They are pretty expensive for a drugstore product but after some YouTube peer pressure (*coughs* Nicole Guerriero *coughs*) I finally was persuaded to give them a try. 

I picked up the only shade from the Wet n Wild coloricon blushers that I did not have, Berry Shimmer, the Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad in Canyon Classics and the Sonia Kashuk cream bronzer in Rick Bronze. On top of that, I found the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution on eBay. These are only sold in the U.K. for at less than £4 he moment but I really wanted to try using a micellar water to take off my makeup so I decided to order two of them online, even if it is a bit more expensive. So far I am really liking it, but I will have to keep you all posted on it.

Now to some of the random things I got... I needed some boots for the fall and winter time. It doesn't get too cold here in Arizona, but it is still necessary to wear cozy shoes. After shopping around, I was not pleased with the styles (or the prices) of the boots I was finding so I decided to look online. Thankfully, I was able to find this pair of faux-leather lace-up boots in JustFab.com for just 19.99 (because of some deal they had going on)! They are super comfy and will definitely be a staple in my Fall wardrobe.

Lastly, I picked up the latest book from my favorite author, Between the Lines. I haven't had time to read it but I am really looking forward to it. I own most of Jodi Picoult's books and she never lets me down with her narratives.


So that's it for this post! If you have special interest for me to review any of these items, let me know in the comments. 

Gabriela xx

4 comments:

  1. I can never figure out how to use those bunmakers ! honestly it blows my mind

    missmajestic2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite tricky if you have long hair, but hey that's what youtube tutorials are for, right? Haha

      Delete
  2. Those boots look perfect for Autumn! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? And they are quite comfortable so I look forward to the weather getting a bit colder to wear them! :)

      Delete