My Christmas Wish List

For the past couple of years, I haven't been very excited about any products, so I usually just ask for money and then go buy clothing and other boring stuff. However, this year there are a couple of things I've been specifically eyeing. The only things here I absolutely gotta have are the first two; the rest are just additional things I would like to buy, but it all depends on how much my family members decide to give me. Pretty much in order of importance, here's my wishlist:

1. Clarisonic Mia 2 Detox Kit ($150)
I mentioned in my last post that my Clarisonic stopped working and I seriously can't live without this thing. I wasn't planning on asking for this, but when mine died, I knew I had to replace it. This kit up here is meant to detox the pores, which is exactly what my focus is when using the Clarisonic or any other skincare product. Clean, unclogged pores make your skin look healthy and prevents breakouts. I'm gonna wait and see if I find any deals online during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, but if I don't I'm still gonna have to invest in this device.




2. Jackery Mini External Backup Battery for iPhone ($19.95)
Don't you just love when you're iPhone runs out of battery in the middle of the day? Of course you don't... I use my phone all the time so my battery never lasts all-day. Having a backup charger that I can just use on the go is definitely a must-have for technology-dependent people like me. It doesn't have to be this brand or this style, but I am determined to buy one of these devices during the holidays.


3. iPad mini ($299)
I already own the iPad 2 and it is the most important electronic device in my life (over my iPhone and laptop). However, it is quite big and heavy for me to carry around every day, with every handbag. I am hoping to sell my current iPad for around $200 so that I can then get this one. We'll see...


4. Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation ($37)
I seriously do not need any more foundations but I can't stop wanting more.. I've heard so many people say great things about this product that I have finally allowed myself to want it. This is full-coverage, matte and super long-wearing, which are all the qualities I look for in a foundation. The price just kills me, but if I ask for it as a gift instead of buying it I'm gonna feel better about owning it. Grandma, now you know what to get me!



5. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony ($21)
My eye brows are already quite full and shaped, but I always define my arch a bit more with some gray eye shadow. Because my eye brows are so dark brown, every eyebrow product I've tried at the drugstore looks very unnatural and way too warm-toned. I know Anastasia is the best brand for eyebrow products and I know I'm gonna love the easiness of this product compared to what I do right now. Again, the price seems to be a bit high, but it's an investment on a high quality product. This isn't a must-have for me, but I would love to finally own it.


6. Benjabelle Sunflower Brush Tree ($39.95)
I don't own the most expensive brushes in the market, but I take very good care of my Real Techniques brushes. However, I always have a hard time after I clean them because it's quite hard to dry them in a way that will prevent water from coming down the handle (this can loosen the glue and make the bristles start falling). What I do now is tape them to the edge of a shelf upside down until they dry. This is not only inconvenient, but also time-consuming. Having this brush tree will make it super easy for me to dry my brushes without damaging them. 

7. Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector ($36)
I have very oily skin so anything that can help me stay matte for longer is something I must have. I got a sample of this primer from Sephora and really fell in love with it. It keeps me matte all day, without making me look flat. I am a fan of looking radiant, but when you have oily skin the line between having a healthy glow and looking like a grease-ball can be crossed within minutes. This controls my oiliness and makes my skin look really flawless and perfected. I am hesitant to buy it because of its price, but I might have to cave in.


**************
Tell me what you're hoping to get this holiday season and if you've tried any of the things I listed here. I'm very nosy when it comes to people's wishlists. Am I the only one? haha

Gabriela xx

12 comments:

  1. I would love a clarasonic and ipad mini too :D
    Great wishlist!

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought, that by simply cleaning my real technique brushes often and with a brush cleanser that was enough. Now I feel I need to get my hands on the sunflower brush tree! I adore my real technique brushes and feel as though I don't need any other brushes, except for maybe the beauty blender.

    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's one of those things that you didn't know you needed until you found out about it. But trust me, drying them upside down will make them dry so much faster and it's better for the brushes. Then again it's $40... :/

      Delete
  3. such a lovely wish list ! would you like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Detox kit looks great!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great wish list! The Estee Lauder Double-Wear foundation is amazing! I hope you got everything you wanted.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I neeed that detox kit. But you should check out Dior foundations, I heard they're great!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wish list ! love your blog xD

    http://foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your wishlist!
    xo Holly
    www.sincererlyhollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also really want the brow wiz from Anastasia. I have there brow powder duo and LOVE it!
    http://katelovesbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete