Holiday Gift Guide (for HER)

The holidays are upon us and Christmas time is SO CLOSE (although I embraced the spirit since the start of November so who am I kidding?)

Anyway here are some of my suggestions of what you can ask for Christmas or gift your friends and family based on your budget.

Under $20
Stila Holiday Essentials Kit ($19)
This includes my favorite liquid liner, Stila's best-seller eye shadow, Kitten, and an amazing liquid lipstick. This set would be perfect for any age range because these are essential products with great quality at a fantastic value. 



Under $30
Urban Decay's Naked Basics palette ($27)
This is a must-have palette, even for the people who rarely wear makeup. The color selection is neutral, yet very versatile. From natural every-day looks to deep, smokey eyes, this palette can deliver. Plus, it's great for travelling.  Each shadow ends up costing around $4.50, which is actually less than most drugstore singles and Urban Decay has one of the best quality eye shadows out there. 

Real Techniques Sam's Picks ($29.99)
These are my favorite brushes and this kit is a great introduction to the line or just some nice additional brushes. My favorites are the Multi-tasker, which is great for powder, bronzer or blush, the Setting brush, which is perfect for highlighter or setting the under-eye, and the Essential Crease brush, which is a fluffy blending brush to get that really nice seamless eye look.

 If you were to throw in some additional brushes, the must haves are the Expert Face brush and the Blush Brush.




Under $40

Lorac Pro To Go ($38)
This is such a great palette for people just starting on make up or for people who travel a lot. The eye shadow selection is neutral, yet it's very easy to create fun or natural looks. The palette includes a great matte bronzer, a matte pink blush and a shimmery coral blush (my personal favorite). The brushes aren't great, so don't expect to be impressed with them, but the actual products are amazing. Any person you give this to will be pleased and satisfied.




Under $50
Lorac Pro palette ($42)
Hands down the best and most versatile palette I've ever tried. The color payoff is outstanding, the color selection is perfection (half matte/half shimmer) and the quality is THE BEST. Great gift for any make up lover! This is not a new palette so make sure the person doesn't already have it, but if they don't they should. 
Side note: This is my holy grail palette. Is there anything on this list that you should get, it is this. I actually won this palette at a YouTube giveaway (YaYa Sen's channel) and I was so over the moon when I got this because I've been wanting it for SO LONG and I haven't stopped using it ever since!




Over $50
GLAMGLOW treatments ($69)
I haven't personally tried this, but I've heard so many good things about it that I decided to include it. This is a luxury item to pamper the most special women in your life (or yourself because why not?).  It's crazy expensive but I am pretty sure it's worth the price based on the results I've seen it has had on people. 

Clarisonic Mia 2 ($150)
Look, I know the price is scary and intimidating. I thought so, too. However, you have to trust me. This thing will change your life. You think you clean your skin well enough? This will show you that you're not. I can't say enough good things about this. A teenager would definitely enjoy this. Your mom would enjoy this. Even your grandma would enjoy this. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that every 3 months you have to change the brush head, which is approximately $25, so just expect that expense four times a year.

Mine is actually not working at the moment and I'm freaking out. I'm definitely asking for a new one this Christmas. Which perfectly connects with my next post, which is going to me MY Christmas wish list. I'm probably not gonna actually get everything I ask, but I thought I'd share what I have an eye out for this year (basically it's gonna be a continuation of this guide, except those are mostly things I have not tried so I can't fully endorse, but that I think would be awesome gifts). Be on the look out for that!!!!

Gabriela xx





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my lorac palette!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    majotron.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the have the naked decay palette! Fantastic pressie for any girl! :) Great post!

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete