Viva VoxBox

Ok I got my second VoxBox ever last month and now it's time to review these puppies.

1. Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths: These are pretty good and remove most of my makeup. The packaging is very convenient because they don't dry out easily. I have to use a cleanser after these cloths, so don't assume this will substitute your cleanser (unless you wear no makeup at all)

2. Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off mask (Manuka-Honey): This was not pleasant to put on... I know it says it on the packaging, but it was like putting straight up honey on my face. I felt like a honey biscuit from Church's.  The smell was super strong and offputting. However, it did made my face feel smoother and more radiant, but I have many masks that do that and make for a more pleasurable experience. 

3. Vaseline Spray & Go: My favorite of the bunch. Super convenient to put on when you're in a rush in the morning. It isn't the most moisturizing product ever, but it's great for daytime wear. It absorbs super quickly. 
4. Shell Fuel Rewards Network: I don't have a car so after I activated it, I found no use for it. Seems like a cool concept, though

5. Pure Ice nail polishes: The pink color is pretty, but the glitter is not pretty at all.  The colors are not streaky, but they chip SO quickly...

6. NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color: I did not expect full-on color from this. This is not a sheer chubby stick. It's super comfortable on the lips and smells sweet. Although it wears off pretty quickly, it does so evenly so you never really look that bad. I prefer less intense lip colors, but if I ever needed a strong punch of color, I'd definitely give this one another go. 

1 comments:

  1. Such a nice post dear!xx
    Would you mind checking mine blog out,and following if you like it?
    That would mean so much to me!
    Keep in touch ,love xoxo

    ReplyDelete