REVIEW: Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Sorry I haven't updated the blog for the past couple of weeks. I'm back now with a lot of new products to try and review for you all. 

I was looking for a lighter coverage foundation a couple of months ago and came across the concept of a BB cream. I started looking into some reviews on YouTube and some blogs hoping to find the best BB cream for oily/combination skin types. This one was one of the most raved about, especially for my skin type, so I decided to give it a try. I paid less than $8 for two of them on eBay (which is an amazing deal compared to the $11 one of them usually retails for).
I dont want to make this review too long so let's get straight to the point: I really like this BB cream, but during these warmer months is not really holding on as well. As shown in the picture below, this comes out in a white creamy form and as you blend it it starts turning to a skin color. The coverage is very light, but it is enough to even out my skin tone and make it look like your skin but better. The finish is more of a demi-matte and once it has dried, it feels like a very silky powder on your face.

It lasts all day and it is pretty decent at oil control if you set it with a good powder. My problem with this BB cream at the moment is that when applying this, you should be in a comfortable temperature because the second you start sweating before the BB cream has set, it will break down.

Bottom line is that I do recommend this BB cream for people with normal to oily skin. It has a very natural looking finish and it smooths out your skin tone. It works great as a primer, but also just by itself. It is a must that you use a concealer if you suffer from undereye circles, sun spots or have any blemishes because this will not fully cover those. This is not very water/sweat resistant so it might not be the best product to use during the hot summer months, but other than that, it does what it claims.

Have you tried this BB cream? Do you have any recommendations for lighter, easy to apply foundations or BB creams for the summer time? Let me know in the comments!

Rating: 7.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment